Burn Ban - OFF

Open flame cooking can be done outdoors during a burn ban, however the flames must be completely enclosed in the cooking device.

City Park rentals include: the Pavilion, the Lower Level picnic tables, and Ranger Field. We also take reservations for Dragon park. Click here for rates & policies for City Park. Click here for rates and policies for Ranger field and click here for information on Dragon park.

Below are links for more information and forms:

      City of Lakeway Trails

Questions? Email or call 512-314-7530

Contact Us

  1. Lakeway Parks & Recreation Dept.
    105 Cross Creek
    Lakeway, TX 78734-4470
    Phone: 512-314-7530
    Fax: 512-261-5033